Avila UK – Our Story
“Having spent a number of years in the United Kingdom, beyond integrating into the system, experiencing and enjoying tastes from other ethnic cultures around the world, there was still the utmost need to satisfy our local palate.
However, purchasing these foods involved travelling miles, and in the process sacrificing time, expending energy and resources. This led us to think...”there must be an easier way to do this”, and why shouldn’t there?
This fuelled the desire to create an online African Caribbean shopping platform at par in terms of website quality and presentation, with already established food retailers in the UK. The consequence of this being, hopefully, Re-branding the African Caribbean food sector.
With these two reasons, Avila UK was conceptualised
At Avila UK, our foremost goal is to provide a superior level of service, the widestrange of African Caribbean food products and at the most competitive prices.
We are a value-driven organisation and our core values are:
- Excellent customer service
- Superior service quality
- Building lasting customer relationships
- Value for money
- Provide highest level of quality products
- Continuous improvement
Ades Wholesale Ltd:
Knowing the importance of expertise across various levels of our operations, we have partnered with a Leading African Caribbean retailer and wholesaler to deliver various benefits to our customers across the United Kingdom.
Benefits to our Customers
- Smartest way to shop: It's never been so easy to get fresh Afro Caribbean food and groceries while saving yourself money, time and hassle.
- Convenience: One stop shop for all Afro Caribbean food and grocery
- Quality: We maintain a superior level of hygiene and preservation while delivering via our refrigerated vans.
- Variety: Over 1,000 products common to African-Caribbean.
- Affordability: Highly competitive prices.
In our pursuit of better service, we have included a “Suggest an item’’ link on our website, to help us to continually add your favourite products that we don’t currently stock as you recommend them.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. We would love to hear from you. Our contact details are
Registered Post: Avilah Online LTD,22b Sydenham SE26 5Q
Help Line: 01753 536728
Monday to Friday: 10am to 5pm